Super B is a dynamic, strong growing organization developing and producing unique high-end lithium batteries for a variety of industries and applications. Leading manufacturers and customers in markets as marine, automotive, recreational vehicles, motorcycling and renewable energy have experienced the innovative and reliable Super B lithium battery solutions.
Their starter batteries have successfully been used in world-famous performance vehicles for years. Various canal boats, campers, large ferries, mega yachts and mega solar plants are powered by Super B traction batteries. The Super B solutions are developed and produced in Hengelo, The Netherlands and supported by worldwide regional sales/service centers. In the near future they will expand their operations by working together with a battery cell producer as well as battery systems developers and manufacturer based in China, USA and Europe.
For their major growth and expansion, they are looking for a fulltime Account Payable Specialist. You will be a part of their finance team and you will be in charge of the global accounts payable and responsible for multiple locations. Here's what they are looking for:
- Process and execute Accounts Payable and Personnel expense claims (business cards).
- Support in enhancing the accounts payable process and procedures.
- Prepare payments & post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records.
- Internal control to ensure the quality of the financial administration.
- Monitor timely submission of personnel expense claims by business cards.
- Update and maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Produce reports and analysis of accounts payable.
- Provide supporting documentation for audits.
- Support in Month End Close process.
- Guide & communicate with multiple levels of internal customers and external vendors.
- Reconcile bank accounts & accounts payable transactions.
- Optimize payment and employee expense/ business cards processes.
- Relevant education in a financial direction and professional knowledge at business economics / finance level.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an Accounts Payable role.
- Fluent in English & Dutch, German is preferred.
- Proficient in data entry and management.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of Exact Online is preferred.
- Knowledge of VAT rules and regulations.
- Hands-on and team player mentality.
- Analytical, problem solving and organizing skills.
- Experience in a global organization and willing to travel occasionally.
Je interesse in deze functie kun je kenbaar maken door onderstaand formulier in te vullen. Voor vragen kun je telefonisch contact opnemen met René Keemers, 06-52666932.