EthosEnergy is an independent service provider of rotating equipment services and solutions to the power, oil & gas, and industrial markets. EthosEnergy sets a new standard of service excellence with a broader portfolio, increased global reach, greater choice, flexibility and responsiveness, and well-engineered value-added solutions.
EthosEnergy delivers comprehensive, solution-oriented products and services that will help generate greater benefits for their customers. Their business has depth and experience in asset management and long-term maintenance agreements, whilst offering transactional, factory-based parts and repair services across all industry sectors.
Their key services include:
- Power Project and Equipment Solutions including full EPC and engineering services
- Construction management, installation and commissioning services
- Operations and Maintenance (O&M)
- Major Maintenance, Optimization & Upgrades and Life Extension solutions on multiple OEM equipment:
- Gas turbines including Light Industrial and Aeroderivative to Heavy Frame
- Steam turbines
We are currently looking to recruit an Application Engineer for our Hengelo office in The Netherlands. The successful candidate will be responsible for building technical/commercial proposals to meet our Customers’ Expectations, developing Customer Relationships and providing commercial support for Sales opportunities.
Identify and develop proposals on behalf of the Compressors Product Line, working closely with the Customer, Engineering and the Sales and Operations team to develop robust customer solutions. This position is charged with managing customer relations so as to identify and grow the product penetration into each of the accounts by coordinating required additional product centric sales managers in the region as required.
The Application Engineer will target specific leads from the existing sales & marketing efforts with the express purpose of increasing sales for the portfolio of products in the region, ensuring that customer expectations are being met. Key aspects of the role are as follows:
- Build a strong relationship with the Sub Region Operations and Sales team to drive increased penetration of EthosEnergy products & services.
- Identify and suggest Rotational Spare parts.
- Attend Customer meetings.
- Prepare and issue report based on Unit data.
- Plan and support Scheduled Maintenance.
- Prepare spare part lists & consumable list to support scheduled maintenance.
- Technical Support for forced outage.
- Respond to customer T.Q’s.
- Carry out RCFA’s at site or in office.
- Review and approve clearances/alignment as required during scheduled and unscheduled interventions.
- Coach, mentor and develop sales teams, including performance management as required.
- Identify service needs and delivery gaps; identify these to operations and product management so as to strengthen the service/solution delivery in the region.
- Identify strategic partners to enhance EE’s delivery.
- Work with Execution team to understand cost variances and scope creep.
- Champion the Target Account programs within region.
- A four-year BS degree or commensurate experience is required as well as a demonstrated track record of successful goal achievement. A minimum of three (3) year's relevant experience in a similar role.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, Database software; Internet software; Project Management software and other Microsoft Office software product.
- The ability to travel domestically or internationally (~10% - 25%) is required. Candidate must hold, or be able to obtain, a valid passport and have a clear background to obtain a work visa in the various countries where we will conduct business.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence in the English, Dutch and German language, and procedure manuals; effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to read, analyse, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental legislations & regulations.
- High level of business and commercial acumen and an understanding of business value drivers.
- Proven ability to influence and impact at all levels of buying entities but particularly at senior level.
- Strong networking skills with the ability to cultivate and build strong relationships with counterparts.
- Ability to review, interpret and analyse large sets of sales data and identify threats and opportunities for EthosEnergy.
- In the possession of a SCC certificate and knowledge of working safely.
- Detailed knowledge of Rotating Equipment.
- Strong Mechanical Base with knowledge of old unit configuration and performance improvement.
- Familiar with market changes and an awareness of new technology and how we can integrate this to improve unit performance.
- Ability to work as part of a team and deliver Customers expectations.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, on own initiative or as part of a team.
Je interesse in deze functie kun je kenbaar maken door onderstaand formulier in te vullen. Voor vragen kun je telefonisch contact opnemen met Bertram Heemink, 06-41105986.