Super B is a dynamic, strong growing organization developing and producing unique high-end lithium batteries for a variety of industries and applications. Leading manufacturers and customers in markets as marine, automotive, recreational vehicles, motorcycling and renewable energy have experienced the innovative and reliable Super B lithium battery solutions.
Their starter batteries have successfully been used in world-famous performance vehicles for years. Various canal boats, campers, large ferries, mega yachts and mega solar plants are powered by Super B traction batteries. The Super B solutions are developed and produced in Hengelo, The Netherlands and supported by worldwide regional sales/service centers. In the near future they will expand their operations by working together with a battery cell producer as well as battery systems developers and manufacturer based in China, USA and Europe.
For their major growth and expansion, they are looking for a fulltime Credit and Collections Manager. You will be a part of their finance team and you will be in charge of the global accounts receivables for multiple locations/countries. Here's what they are looking for:
- Develop and standardize written policy documentation related to the credit, collections and customer set up processes.
- Coordinate and perform collection and cash application activities.
- Interface with the credit insurance company.
- Interface with sales organization to communicate credit decisions and ensure timely review of new customers.
- Make credit decisions within assigned authority.
- Initiate process improvement and quality reviews to simplify and improve productivity and limit overdue receivables.
- Negotiate together with the sales team the documentation and payment terms with customers to ensure transactions are properly secured.
- Resolve credit issues with customers.
- Management reporting.
- Relevant bachelors’ or masters’ degree in a financial direction and professional knowledge at business economics / finance level.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in an Accounts Payable role with experience in Credit and Collections.
- Fluent in English & Dutch, German is preferred.
- Proficient in data entry and management.
- Proficient in reading / interpreting financial statements for the purpose of underwriting credit.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of Exact Online is preferred.
- Knowledge of VAT rules and regulations.
- Hands-on and team player mentality.
- Experience in a global organization and willing to travel occasionally.
Je interesse in deze functie kun je kenbaar maken door onderstaand formulier in te vullen. Voor vragen kun je telefonisch contact opnemen met René Keemers, 06-52666932.