Super B is a fast growing technology company specialized in Lithium battery technology since 2007. They are passionate about advanced energy storage, innovation, quality and serving their customers in the best possible way. They offer opportunities for ambitious people to contribute to their success.
Super B develops and produces advanced Lithium Batteries for Marine, Automotive, Motorcycle, UPS, Recreation and Industrial markets. One of their unique strong points is that they understand these applications very well and tailor battery solutions for each market.
Their headquarters is in Hengelo, The Netherlands, with sales offices throughout Europe. They serve their customers with the world's safest, most robust and most efficient energy storage in the industry.
They are looking for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer to help them develop their next generation of batteries. One of the differentiators of Super B is the so called BMS, the Battery Management System. This is a combination of advanced hardware and embedded software that forms the heart of a battery. It manages the energy flows, the diagnostics and the communication.
- Responsible for the design, development, coding and testing of custom embedded software for our next generation lithium ion batteries
- Work closely together with experienced hardware- and mechanical engineers to develop outstanding advanced batteries
- Be in touch with customers to give technical support.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant technical study
- At least 3 years of experience working with C, C++ and the GNU compiler in embedded systems
- Good knowledge of embedded systems and the combination of electronics and software
- Creative in solving challenges
- Structured in way of working, creating software that is robust and maintainable
- Experience with microcontrollers like ARM and AVR
- Knowledge of CAN, CANOpen, J1939 and similar bus systems
- Knowledge of Ethernet, Functional Safety, AUTOSAR and Misra C are advantages
- Customer focused and able to communicate with customers in English
- Good communication skills in English, preferably also Dutch.
Je interesse in deze functie kun je kenbaar maken door onderstaand formulier in te vullen. Voor vragen kun je telefonisch contact opnemen met René Keemers, 06-52666932.