The electronic department of Bosch Thermotechnology for Residential Heating is located in Deventer. The organization is responsible for the development of electronics for heating and cooling appliances and connectivity products (e.g. Nefit Easy). The project manager works in an agile environment focussed on delivering the products on time conform the expectations of our customers. The projects are multidisciplinary and containing hardware, mechanical and software development.
As a FW Tester (connectivity) you are responsible for the definition of tests for the FW specific part of the system.
You are responsible for:
- Setting up and maintaining automatic test environment
- Derive Test plans, execute test together with engineers and reporting the results
- Keep in close contacts with other departments within TT regarding testing activities
- Transparent communication of problems / issues
- Continuous improve your team and department
- Technical Bachelor or Master degree in Software Engineering
- Good communication skills to convince
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a test engineer
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attitude to drive and improve the quality of our products
- Good communication skills within an technical envirionment
- You are the test ambassador of the team
- Knowledge of app testing
- Agile mindset preferable knowledge and experience with the SAFE framework
- Experience with test methods like ISTQB or TMAP
- Experience with test automization (like Jenkins and RoboFramework)
- Knowledge of wireless communication protocols (WiFi, Zigbee, 868)
Je interesse in deze functie kun je kenbaar maken door onderstaand formulier in te vullen. Voor vragen kun je telefonisch contact opnemen met Bertram Heemink, 06-41105986.