HITEC Power Protection develops, manufactures and delivers turnkey power solutions to ensure uninterruptible, continuous and conditioned power supply to mission critical processes. Core of the HITEC Power Protection solution are dynamic UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) systems using flywheel energy storage. This is proven technology, based on more than 60 years of experience.
HITEC Power Protection operates from its head office and manufacturing facility located in Almelo, The Netherlands, with regional Customer support centers in the USA, United Kingdom, Germany, Russia, Spain, Malaysia, Taiwan and China. The company’s global coverage is further enhanced by a network of top-tier distributors, agents and representatives who enable the company to service equipment and support more than 800 clients in high demanding industries.
HITEC’s core values are: customer focus, ownership, quality, reliability and communication.
What are you going to do?
The Global Service Manager, reports directly to the COO and is responsible for all service (commercial and technical) related activities, as well as the service strategy global service organization. The Global service manager is the head of the worldwide service organization with support centres in UK, USA, Taiwan, Russia and NL. The position is based in Almelo and will lead a team of approximately 100 full-time employees. He or she manages 5 regional service managers directly.
- Sustainable profitable growth of the service business.
- Customer satisfaction and retention as promoters for HITEC.
- Highest speed and quality at the lowest costs.
- Manages all activities of customer support, service and aftercare.
- Creating directing and executing the service growth strategy; developing a short-to-medium term rolling strategic plan which links to overall corporate strategy.
- Running P&L and responsible for the service business performance.
- Leading/managing all activities around service sales, taking charge of the service order management flow in a timely/cost-effective basis.
- Developing/recommending short-and-long range objectives for continuous improvement of its competitive position and profitability.
- Working closely with the regions to ensure effective communications around all appropriate matters (i.e. deliveries, market trend, quality, translation related issues, etc.).
- Responsible for price and delivery strategy including preventive, corrective and total care maintenance.
- Implement and drive improvements to create customer focus, condition based maintenance and lifecycle management of the installed base remote diagnostics.
- Defines and implement a DEMAIC approach to corrective actions in the field.
- Work with engineering to ensure products are designed for service.
- Customer support contracts and agreements in place.
- Drive longer term, in total care package.
- Collaborate with partners to capture revues.
- We are looking for an individual with a preferably electrical engineering or technical Automation academic degree or an equivalent qualification.
- Moreover we would like to meet/see someone with experience of PLC software development (Schneider Quantum/M580 is preferred) knowledge of IEC 61131-3 programming languages knowledge of data networks, visualizations, and SCADA systems (Ignition is a pre) affinity with Java/SQL is preferred.
- Besides that we are looking for someone with a strong leadership with hands-on experience leading multiple functions and larger group of employees, strong team-building capabilities with passion to develop people and support others and Project management know-how and installation experience, commissioning and after services portfolio is preferred.
- Are you a proactive, results oriented and a flexible, inventive team player who is used to working towards deadlines?
- Furthermore do you have good communication skills (Dutch and English), the ability to motivate your colleagues and improve processes?
Je interesse in deze functie kun je kenbaar maken door op onderstaande "solliciteer nu" button te klikken en je gegevens inclusief curriculum vitae achter te laten. Voor vragen kun je telefonisch contact opnemen met Miranda Pieters, 06-20235933.