Super B is a fast growing technology company specialized in Lithium battery technology since 2007. They are passionate about advanced energy storage, innovation, quality and serving their customers in the best possible way. They offer opportunities for ambitious people to contribute to their success.
Super B develops and produces advanced Lithium Batteries for Marine, Automotive, Motorcycle, UPS, Recreation and Industrial markets. One of their unique strong points is that they understand these applications very well and tailor battery solutions for each market.
Their headquarters is in Hengelo, The Netherlands, with sales offices throughout Europe. They serve their customers with the world's safest, most robust and most efficient energy storage in the industry.
- Component engineering.
- Creating and maintaining the Bill Of Material
- Creation of design documentation
- Collaborate with colleagues from various disciplines (Mechanical, Software and production)
- Supporting the transfer from development to productions
- Documenting all work and test reports according the applicable processes
- Assisting the hardware team in reviewing and releasing design documents
- Diploma or degree in Electrical Engineering (MBO+ / HBO)
- 2 – 5 years directly applicable experience with desired background in some or all of the following areas:
- PCB design and specification
- Component-level schematic design (circuit protection, power supplies, microcontrollers, CAN, PWM, analog signals, LIN)
- Design for electromagnetic compatibility
- Design for functional safety
- Eagle & Altium Designer or other schematic capture software is a plus
- Strong knowledge of Electrical Engineering principles, processes and tools
- Ability to read and modify hardware schematics
- Hands on attitude with the ability to operate standard soldering and electrical test equipment
- Strong team-player
- Good communication skills in English, preferably also Dutch
- Motivated self-starter with an ability to determine when to act and when to ask for support.
Je interesse in deze functie kun je kenbaar maken door onderstaand formulier in te vullen. Voor vragen kun je telefonisch contact opnemen met René Keemers, 06-52666932.