Super B is a dynamic, strong growing organization developing and producing unique high-end lithium batteries for a variety of industries and applications. Leading manufacturers and customers in markets as marine, automotive, recreational vehicles, motorcycling and renewable energy have experienced the innovative and reliable Super B lithium battery solutions.
Their starter batteries have successfully been used in world-famous performance vehicles for years. Various canal boats, campers, large ferries, mega yachts and mega solar plants are powered by Super B traction batteries. The Super B solutions are developed and produced in Hengelo, The Netherlands and supported by worldwide regional sales/service centers.
To support their major growth and expansion, Super B is looking for an experienced Hardware Engineer. For their Engineering team in Hengelo, the Hardware Engineer will help them develop their next generation of batteries. One of the differentiators of Super B is the so called BMS, the Battery Management System. This is a combination of advanced hardware and embedded software that forms the heart of a battery. It manages the energy flows, the diagnostics and the communication.
- Contribute to the success of assigned projects through technical innovation and execution of assigned electrical design tasks
- Commitment to follow established design and documentation processes and standards
- Actively seek peer input during design reviews and provide constructive feedback when reviewing the designs of others
- Interaction with technical peers at customers and suppliers
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2 – 5 years directly applicable experience with desired background in some or all of the following areas:
- PCB design and specification
- Component-level schematic design (circuit protection, power supplies, microcontrollers, CAN, PWM, analog signals, LIN)
- Design for electromagnetic compatibility
- Design for functional safety
- Collaboration with other engineering disciplines: mechanical, software, and manufacturing
- Eagle & Altium Designer or other schematic capture software is a plus
- Strong knowledge of Electrical Engineering principles, processes and tools
- Hands on attitude
- Motivated team-player
- Good communication skills in English, preferably also Dutch
Je interesse in deze functie kun je kenbaar maken door onderstaand formulier in te vullen. Voor vragen kun je telefonisch contact opnemen met René Keemers, 06-52666932.