Super B is a world-class and fast growing producer of unique high-end lithium batteries. They supply their batteries to leading manufacturers and distributors in the maritime, automotive, renewable energy and recreational vehicles industry.
Their starter batteries are being used in world-famous performance vehicles. Among their customers are Ferrari, Aston Martin and Lotus, just to name a few. On the other hand they have their intelligent traction and energy batteries which are being used in campers, ferries and yachts.
They are highly ambitious in pursuing their goal: become the no.1 lithium battery producer in the world! They are a fast moving and super dynamic company. Continuously seeking for new business opportunities and working hard to expand their production and R&D facilities. In the near future they will expand their operations by working together with a battery cell producer as well as battery systems developers and manufacturer based in China, USA and Europe. Just to BE IN CHARGE!
For their major growth and expansion, they are looking for a fulltime Head of FP&A. You will be a part of their finance team and you will be responsible for the cost accounting and reporting & financial analyses of data for multiple locations/countries. Here's what they are looking for:
- Producing scheduled and ad hoc Management reporting and monthly reporting on variances; variance analysis to budget, forecast and prior year; identifying key cost differences and drivers to provide insight.
- Manage the Cost accounting process and ensure that the correct products costs are entered in the ERP systems.
- Overall control and monitoring of the key processes, ensuring strong financial process control and analytical review.
- Manage the development and continuous improvement of monthly reporting including the speed, quality and content of reporting.
- Strong business partnering with all departments to ensure seamless communication and integrity of results and forecasts.
- Provide the cost center managers with proficient data to ensure a good Budget Control process.
- Relevant education in a financial direction and professional knowledge at business economics / finance level.
- Excellent global FP&A management skills.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an Accounts Payable role.
- Fluent in English & Dutch, German is preferred.
- Proficient in data entry and management.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and the usage of Business Intelligence software.
- Knowledge of Exact Online
- Knowledge of VAT rules and regulations.
- Hands-on and team player mentality.
- Analytical, problem solving and organizing skills.
- Experience in a global organization and willing to travel occasionally.
Je interesse in deze functie kun je kenbaar maken door onderstaand formulier in te vullen. Voor vragen kun je telefonisch contact opnemen met René Keemers, 06-52666932.