Lithium Werks provides safe, reliable and mobile energy solutions through energy storage and transportation.
By using the highest quality Lithium-ion technology, combined with smart software, they will be able to change the way people, goods and energy are being transported.
“We want to enable the transition from fossil fuels to clean energy by providing reliable energy storage.”
Their mission is to enable the energy transition from fossil fuels to clean energy and to create a sustainable, modern life.
For their major growth and expansion, they are looking for a fulltime Head of FP&A. You will be a part of their finance team and you will be responsible for the cost accounting and reporting & financial analyses of data for multiple locations/countries. Here's what they are looking for:
- Producing scheduled and ad hoc Management reporting and monthly reporting on variances; variance analysis to budget, forecast and prior year; identifying key cost differences and drivers to provide insight.
- Manage the Cost accounting process and ensure that the correct products costs are entered in the ERP systems.
- Overall control and monitoring of the key processes, ensuring strong financial process control and analytical review.
- Manage the development and continuous improvement of monthly reporting including the speed, quality and content of reporting.
- Strong business partnering with all departments to ensure seamless communication and integrity of results and forecasts.
- Provide the cost center managers with proficient data to ensure a good Budget Control process.
- Relevant education in a financial direction and professional knowledge at business economics / finance level.
- Excellent global FP&A management skills.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an Accounts Payable role.
- Fluent in English & Dutch, German is preferred.
- Proficient in data entry and management.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and the usage of Business Intelligence software.
- Knowledge of Exact Online
- Knowledge of VAT rules and regulations.
- Hands-on and team player mentality.
- Analytical, problem solving and organizing skills.
- Experience in a global organization and willing to travel occasionally.
Je interesse in deze functie kun je kenbaar maken door onderstaand formulier in te vullen. Voor vragen kun je telefonisch contact opnemen met René Keemers, 06-52666932.