Malvern Panalytical technology is used by scientists and engineers in a wide range of industries and organizations to solve the challenges associated with maximizing productivity, developing better quality products and getting them to market faster. The mission of the company is to create superior, customer-focused solutions and services to deliver tangible economic impact through chemical, physical and structural analysis of materials.
Malvern Panalytical has multiple locations all over the world and employs over 2,000 people worldwide. When you join, you become part of the Malvern Panalytical family, a group of talented women and men who drive innovation, embrace change and celebrate global community.
In this role you fulfill the operational procurement activities for the Malvern Panalytical supply chain. In doing so supporting the Malvern Panalytical Supply Centers in Almelo and Eindhoven achieving its objectives on cost- and risk management, and quality and logistics. Furthermore you will be managing the relationship with suppliers in order to ensure that the requested quality and quantity of goods and services are available on time at best value for Malvern Panalytical.
What are your challenges?
- Operational Purchasing: create, send, and follow-up purchase orders, responsible for material availability, create and send out forecasts, judge commitments (e.g. high stock volume) upfront, foresee future material issues, solve or escalate.
- Administration: continuously maintain purchase orders in ERP system.
- Collaboration: solid collaboration with suppliers, colleagues, (internal) customers, and provide feedback on the stability of the production plan.
- Optimization: advise on purchase parameter setting to improve, advise on suppliers (framework) agreement.
- Hands-on mentality
- Commercial instinct that seeks new and innovative ways to create best value
- Excellent communications skills and team player
- Good analytical skills
- MBO or Bachelor’s degree
- Technical affinity
- Preferably some experience in an Operational Buyer role
- Fluent (speaking and writing) in English
You can make your interest in this position known by filling out the form below. If you have additional questions you can contact Bertram Heemink, 06-41105986.