Bruco Integrated Circuits is a fab-less IC design house, creating ground breaking solutions for our world leading customers. We are a flexible company with short lines of communication. Our analogue, RF and mixed-signal application specific integrated circuits (ASICs) are used in a broad range of applications: communications, MEMS, automotive and industrial.
We have created ASICs like
- eight-input phased-array satellite RF front-ends and the accompanying antenna board
- tile drivers for 11 million MEMS mirrors on a single 4×2cm die
- LED driver ASICs able to dim to very low light levels and which are wirelessly controllable
- automotive IC’s like body controllers, CAN bus transceivers and alternator voltage regulators
These ASICs are examples of our diverse projects requiring the best of our highly skilled experts; not only of their technical abilities but also of their flexibility, cooperation and communication. Our project teams consist of a mix of system, RF, analogue, digital and application engineers. You will find a high degree of freedom and flexibility within your project team in which everyone is respected for their skill, work and responsibilities.
We are looking for a enthusiastic candidate for the role of Manager Analog IC Design Group. As a Manager Analog IC Design Group you will be part of and responsible for our Analog Design team which is responsible for maintaining and improving Bruco’s Analog (IC) design competences. You will support and mentor the Analog (IC) engineers with their daily work, but you will also participate in IC design projects in the role of Senior Engineer. You are also part of the team leaders group, that is responsible for project resourcing and optimisation of workflows within the team as well as the company.
- First-line manager of the Analog IC Design group, consisting of Analog (IC) Design Engineers, Layout Engineers (Analog / RF and top-level), and Characterisation Engineers
- Preserve the Analog (IC) design, layout (Analog / RF and top-level) and characterisation competence and deliver skilful resources to projects, insource and outsource
- Support and mentor Analog (IC) Design Engineers, Layout Engineers and Characterisation Engineers with their daily work as well as their future career development
- Design and verify integrated circuits and/or integrated circuit building blocks to meet functional and performance specifications in order to give the company a competitive advantage in the IC market
- Be able to translate customer requirements into design specifications and design solutions
- Perform feasibility studies and analyse new analog design concepts. Contribute to the company’s product portfolio roadmap
- Compare competitor solutions and propose differentiating solutions
- Schedule and take ownership of tasks and proactively report progress to project leaders
You are highly motivated, responsible and a team player. Besides having excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, you are a self-motivated professional and capable of motivating and developing a team of engineers. You are efficient, resistant to pressure (time as well as social) and you like to help extending our organization for further growth. You understand customer, both internal and external, needs and take ownership.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in Analog IC design
- A thorough understanding of semiconductor physics and various IC processes
- Knowledge of industry leading EDA tools from Cadence, Mentor or Synopsys
- Good communication skills in both Dutch and English. German is also preferred.
- Experienced in MS Office
Je interesse in deze functie kun je kenbaar maken door onderstaand formulier in te vullen. Voor vragen kun je telefonisch contact opnemen met Bertram Heemink, 06-41105986.