Ten Cate Protect B.V. supplies durable solutions for protecting people in their professional environment. Top-grade fabrics are produced here for workwear and protective clothing (incl. for industry, fire-fighting, police, defense). We continually aim for product and process innovation, greater professionalism and growth. We apply certified corporate social responsibility policies. TenCate Protect finishes textiles such as cotton, polyester, special fabrics and combinations of these, with the aim of creating work, occupational and safety clothing.
TenCate Protective Fabrics seeks a Marketing employee for our dynamic Marketing & Communications team. We are seeking a candidate with outstanding organizational, communication and creative skills. This is a hands-on role that requires you to be able to work both independently and in a team environment. As a vital part of the Marketing & Communications team, you will be an essential link between different departments including: Marketing & Communication, Product Management as well as International Sales. This is a remarkable opportunity to play a pivotal role in an international corporation.
- Develop marketing initiatives and activities.
- Implement marketing plans that include print and online content.
- Conduct branded advertising campaigns, and support the marketing team by coordinating and collating content.
- Coordinate our social media channels.
- Coordinate international shows & events.
- Develop and manage internal communication systems.
- Create, maintain and strengthen the organization’s overall brand and tone of voice through all communication channels.
- Manage all marketing materials, product samples and product information.
- Manage external agencies and suppliers.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing/Communications or related (essential).
- Three years of experience, in an international environment is a plus.
- Understanding of marketing techniques with a keen interest in providing a consistent brand voice across all marketing activities to specific audiences.
- Creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research skills.
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
- Solid organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, CRM and web editing packages.
- Excellent skills in Dutch & English. Other languages is a plus.
- Willingness to travel to shows in Europe.
- 32 hours.
Je interesse in deze functie kun je kenbaar maken door onderstaand formulier in te vullen. Voor vragen kun je telefonisch contact opnemen met Bertram Heemink, tel: 06-41105986.