Malvern Panalytical technology is used by scientists and engineers in a wide range of industries and organizations to solve the challenges associated with maximizing productivity, developing better quality products and getting them to market faster. The mission of the company is to create superior, customer-focused solutions and services to deliver tangible economic impact through chemical, physical and structural analysis of materials.
Malvern Panalytical has multiple locations all over the world and employs over 2,000 people worldwide. When you join, you become part of the Malvern Panalytical family, a group of talented women and men who drive innovation, embrace change and celebrate global community.
Are you the marketing professional we need, to join our exciting and quickly developing customer centric team? As a member of the Global Marketing team, the Manager Marketing Programs PM plays an important role in Malvern Panalytical’s transition to a customer-centric demand generation process, orchestrating their campaigns and content programs around target segments into high quality marketing plans.
We are looking for a results-oriented and passioned marketing professional who understands the dynamics of an international high-tech organization and who likes to build on a new marketing approach within a scientific environment. You will be based in Almelo (NL) office and will be required to travel approximately 10% of the time.
What are your responsibilities?
- Contributing to Malvern Panalytical’s annual marketing content and campaign plan.
- Orchestrating the Sector campaign programs by translating the sector ‘plan on a page’ into well-defined marketing campaign plans, including goals, target setting for MQLs and opportunities, campaign architecture and hierarchy, program development, generating and activating of content, creating of and defining of audience and messaging – all to help deliver the required growth in target market sector(s), on time and within budget.
- Responsible for determining/planning and using of the marketing campaign budgets (up to £150K per year), in line with sector marketing strategy and targets.
- Contribute to methodology for calculation, tracking and analysis of campaign plans.
- Monitoring progress and results of the marketing campaign plans.
- Leading, together with Product - Sector Management, in delivering the business approach plan for product introductions and actively participate in the product marketing process.
- Working together with the creative design team and external agency’s on DTP, Multimedia, and photography.
- Managing (max 5) direct report(s), including PDR and OCR cycles.
- 5 or more years’ experience in developing and executing marketing communication programs in b-t-b environment, preferably in technology or science.
- Proven track record in delivering content and campaign programs.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and apply new domain knowledge to content strategy and asset creation.
- BA or BS required, preferably in business, marketing and/or communication.
- Solid knowledge of target audience, thought leadership, targeting and segmenting.
- Affinity with technology and/or can learn about the technologies in our organization.
- Up-to-date knowledge on trends and developments in B2B marketing.
- Fluent in English (C1).
- A good and constructive communicator, excellent in building a strong integral team around you.
- Pro-active, self-starter, able to undertake projects with autonomy.
- Determined, with great perseverance.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, good in delegating projects.
- Delivers on commitments and quality.
- Capable of taken strategic decisions.
- Creative problem solver.
- But most important a passionate team worker.
You can make your interest in this position known by filling out the form below. If you have additional questions you can contact Bertram Heemink, 06-41105986.