Super B is a dynamic, strong growing organization developing and producing unique high-end lithium batteries for a variety of industries and applications. Leading manufacturers and customers in markets as marine, automotive, recreational vehicles, motorcycling and renewable energy have experienced the innovative and reliable Super B lithium battery solutions.
Their starter batteries have successfully been used in world-famous performance vehicles for years. Various canal boats, campers, large ferries, mega yachts and mega solar plants are powered by Super B traction batteries. The Super B solutions are developed and produced in Hengelo, The Netherlands and supported by worldwide regional sales/service centers.
For their engineering team in Hengelo, the Mechanical Engineer will help Super B to develop their next generation of batteries.
- Responsible for design and development of mechanical parts of the batteries.
- Further development of (new) products.
- Making changes on prototypes.
- Maintain contact with suppliers.
- Responsible for cooperation with the right suppliers. Communication about the status of projects, product needs and quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical study. For example Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in a similar role is a plus.
- Good knowledge of mechanical- and electrical systems.
- Knowledge of plastic injection molding.
- Creative in solving challenges.
- Structured in way of working, knowledge of drawing management systems.
- Experience with Inventor 3D and other Autodesk products is a plus.
- Customer focused and able to communicate with customers in English. Dutch and German language is a plus.
Je interesse in deze functie kun je kenbaar maken door onderstaand formulier in te vullen. Voor vragen kun je telefonisch contact opnemen met René Keemers, 06-52666932.