Benchmark Electronics in Almelo (the Netherlands) is a part of the multinational Benchmark Electronics Inc., a listed company in the development and manufacture of electronics and providing services towards original equipment manufacturers (OEM’S). The services focus mainly on the field of equipment for test and instrumentation, industrial control systems, computers and computer-related products for the corporate market, medical systems and telecommunications. Benchmark provides its customers with comprehensive and integrated design and production services and facilities, from the initial product design to volume production and even to the direct delivery of the final product. The products range from Printed Circuit Board Assemblies, handheld or table top products to complete electronics cabinets. Benchmark Electronics Inc currently has 23 branches. The establishment in Almelo has approximately 500 employees.
Department: Design Engineering
Goal: Targeting a specific group of customers, through a pre-defined strategy and within the appropriate policy, with the aim of acquiring new customers.
- Develop a vision and strategy with regard to winning new customers;
- Identify new markets through prospects, especially in the industrial and medical market;
- Actively canvass the market, giving presentations to prospects;
- Determine the sales tactics together with senior engineers and / or program managers to present a complete picture of Benchmark and its service to prospects;
- Develop an international network;
- Part of the Business Development Team;
- Functional and operational reports to the VP of Design Engineering Europe;
- Preparation of tenders / contracts.
- Bachelor / Master level in the technical field;
- Enthusiastic person with a big drive for cold calling and establishing first contacts;
- The ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and presenting, both over the phone and in person;
- Knowledge of sales strategies, matrix organizations and production methods;
- Effective negotiation skills;
- Experience in selling solutions;
- Proven leadership qualities;
- Strong team player.
You can direct send your application to Miranda Pieters-Engelbertink. If you have further questions, you can call 06-20235933.