Power-Packer, with headquarters in Oldenzaal, The Netherlands, is a market leader in motion control systems. Power-Packer supplies specialized high-quality products, which include the development and manufacturing of (electro) hydraulic actuation systems for a large number of applications in Automotive, Truck, Medical, Marine and Off-Highway.
They specialize in custom-made solutions for mobile applications, such as drive systems of convertible roofs and lifting truck cabins. They are market leaders in Europe and their reputation is known worldwide. Power-Packer Europe is ISO/TS certified and has been granted many supplier awards. Renowned car and truck manufactures are among their regular customers. The drive for innovation and development within the Company always lead them to introduce new products.
“Power-Packer is the global market leader in cab-tilt systems, with over 7.5M systems on the road, all with major OEMs. Today’s business environment requires constant innovation and world class project execution for enabling our growth objectives as a supplier for Truck OEM’s and adjacent markets. Our project management job is all about creating trust from the customer and internal organization. Do you want to lead international projects and teams with a high impact level?”
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Creates a project plan including deliverables, planning and budget, in line with PPE policies and standards, and in accordance with the business case and customer expectations.
- Builds a project team with in- and/or external expertise, the availability of the required resources, tools and facilities, and allocates project activities to the individual project team members, in line with the project plan.
- Supervises the progress of the project according to plan and business case, ensures execution of the activities by the project team members and takes corrective measures if necessary.
- Develops and presents project progress reports to provide internal and external stakeholders with appropriate information for decision making and follow-up.
- Ensures the implementation of the project deliverables, manages relationships and (changing) expectations and relevant stakeholders during execution and develops actions to support them.
- Evaluates execution and lessons learned after finishing the project with all stakeholders, in order to learn and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Oversees the portfolio of projects at hand and makes sure Project Management best practices methodologies are captured and shared within PPE to contribute to the improvement of Project Management capabilities in the organization.
What do we expect from you?
- Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience in a technical project-based environment.
- Experience in a multidisciplinary and international environment.
- Experience with (Automotive-like) quality standards such as APQP, IATF etc.
- Excellent knowledge of English, Dutch and preferably German
- Deep understanding of and experience with PMI or comparable Project Management methodologies.
- Good commercial and negotiation skills.
- Experience with financial models
- Good communication and people management skills.
If you are interested in this position you can make this known by filling out the form below. If you have any questions you can contact Miranda Pieters by phone at (0031) 6-20235933.