EthosEnergy is an independent service provider of rotating equipment services and solutions to the power, oil & gas, and industrial markets. EthosEnergy sets a new standard of service excellence with a broader portfolio, increased global reach, greater choice, flexibility and responsiveness, and well-engineered value-added solutions.
EthosEnergy delivers comprehensive, solution-oriented products and services that will help generate greater benefits for their customers. Their business has depth and experience in asset management and long-term maintenance agreements, whilst offering transactional, factory-based parts and repair services across all industry sectors.
Their key services include:
- Power Project and Equipment Solutions including full EPC and engineering services
- Construction management, installation and commissioning services
- Operations and Maintenance (O&M)
- Major Maintenance, Optimization & Upgrades and Life Extension solutions on multiple OEM equipment:
- Gas turbines including Light Industrial and Aeroderivative to Heavy Frame
- Steam turbines
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to work within our Steam Turbine Business unit. The position is based in Hengelo and will be responsible for project execution on quality, delivery time and costs for a defined project scope. You will assist in application engineering for quotation calculations and take responsibility in contract handling for EthosEnergy B.V. Develop and maintain standard maintenance procedures and quality assurance procedures in the field of inspection and repair on compressors and industrial steam turbines, in specific in the field of Non-OEM Turbomachinery Services and assist in representing EthosEnergy B.V. internationally at a client engineering level.
- Effectively manage the projects and orders allocated.
- Guard established budgets and delivery time on orders received.
- Observe applied specifications and quality standards on order execution.
- Maintain contact throughout the order executions with client.
- Expedite work scope with subcontractors.
- Support preparing pre-qualifications on tenders.
- Prepare technical work scope descriptions and related cost estimate.
- Assist preparing commercial offers.
- Prepare commercial offers for added repair scope of work (after PO).
- Develop standards for inspections, repairs and overhaul procedures.
- Develop basis for quality system for the subject procedures and the business unit.
- Identify new business relations and maintain relationship with new contractors.
Health, Safety, Environment:
- EthosEnergy has a zero tolerance policy on Health & Safety aspects.
- First priority to execute work safely and develop strategies to improve safety.
- Minimize impact on environment for the work as far as possible.
- Broad technical experience and interest in Turbomachinery in general and compressor in specific.
- Experience in contract handling or project management in related industries.
- Qualified to a mechanical engineering degree, or equivalent degree, or a chartered engineer with significant, relevant experience.
- Office based however some travel may be required to client and EthosEnergy sites.
- Good skills in speech and writing in Dutch and English, other languages is preferred as well.
- Good skills with basic computer programs like Windows Office, Outlook, and AutoCad.
- Good negotiation skills and commercial experience on contract handling and project management level.
- Have appropriate communication skills for international business, as a minimum in Dutch and English.
- Has an open view on new challenges and is focused on problem solving.
Je interesse in deze functie kun je kenbaar maken door onderstaand formulier in te vullen. Voor vragen kun je telefonisch contact opnemen met Bertram Heemink, 06-41105986.