Super B is a dynamic, strong growing organization developing and producing unique high-end lithium batteries for a variety of industries and applications. Leading manufacturers and customers in markets as marine, automotive, recreational vehicles, motorcycling and renewable energy have experienced the innovative and reliable Super B lithium battery solutions.
Their starter batteries have successfully been used in world-famous performance vehicles for years. Various canal boats, campers, large ferries, mega yachts and mega solar plants are powered by Super B traction batteries. The Super B solutions are developed and produced in Hengelo, The Netherlands and supported by worldwide regional sales/service centers. In the near future they will expand their operations by working together with a battery cell producer as well as battery systems developers and manufacturer based in China, USA and Europe.
For our major growth and expansion, we are looking for a fulltime Regional Sales Manager Benelux. Supported by customer service and technical support, you will be responsible for driving and generating sales in the Benelux through smart industry targeting and business development activities.
• Develop new business opportunities.
• Drive sales, manage and develop key accounts.
• Be a true long-term partner for our customers.
• Grow customer base in the Benelux and manage the sales pipeline.
• Interact with customer services and technical support engineers to generate proposals and cooperate with global based colleague experts.
• Operate demo equipment.
• Make use of CRM systems to record your successes.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant direction.
• Minimal 5 years’ experience in a B2B technical sales environment.
• OEM-experience automotive, maritime, motorcycling and / or RV markets.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Technical know-how, solutions provider.
• Experienced negotiator.
• Willing to travel.
• Excellent Dutch, German and English language skills.
• Good understanding of social media (f.e. LinkedIn).
Je interesse in deze functie kun je kenbaar maken door onderstaand formulier in te vullen. Voor vragen kun je telefonisch contact opnemen met René Keemers, 06-52666932.