HITEC Power Protection develops, manufactures and delivers turnkey power solutions to ensure uninterruptible, continuous and conditioned power supply to mission-critical processes. The core product of HITEC Power Protection is the dynamic UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) system using flywheel energy storage. This is a proven technology, based on more than 60 years of experience and supported by a global installed base of more than 2,000,000 kVA in high demanding industries. Besides the main engineering and assembly facility in Almelo, the Netherlands, HITEC is located in the United States of America, United Kingdom, Malaysia, Spain, Taiwan, China, and Russia.
HITEC’s core values are: customer focus, ownership, quality, safety, reliability and communication.
HITEC Power Protection uses the collective labour agreement Metalektro.
As the Regional Service Manager EMEA you will coordinate the daily operations of the Service departments. This means that you will directly manage Central Europe & Middle East, this team consists of twenty-two Customer Support Engineers, two Helpdesk Engineers, one Work Preparation Officer, one employee Field Support and the Planner Field Support. As for yourself, you will report directly to the Service Director. In this position you will be supported by two Customer Service Managers for the areas UK, Africa & India, and Russia & Central Asia. The Regional Customer Support Manager Contract, Overhaul & Spare Parts, will support you on customer focus and service sales. You have to maintain and expand the (service) contact network.
Responsibilities, duties and authority
- Starting with the P&L responsible for the EMEA region and achieving the service sales volume targets, seize and develop the opportunities which are waiting on the aftermarket.
- You will focus on quality, effectiveness and efficiency to be achieved by the Service department offered products and services.
- Meaning that you lead, develop, inspire and motivate employees.
- Responsible for quotations, calculations, presenting and following up on quotations for obtaining service orders and contracts.
- Additionally, you will convert the customer-oriented preferences for services into the standard service portfolio.
- Coordinating guarantee claims connected to services.
- You draw up a maintenance sales service plan, including the growth of the market share for service orders and contracts.
- Moreover, you drive performance excellence into the service organisation whereby progress is being secured by means of clear KPI’s
- Supporting the selection and recruitment of new distributors and/or agents.
- Setting up and supervising commercial standardization processes.
- Define and execute the Regional Service strategy in line with the Global boundaries.
- Coordinating the work of the After Sales department supported by the Regional Customer Support Manager Contract, Overhaul & Spare parts.
- You maintain and strengthen current (Service) business contacts.
- Communicate with customers to coordinate the technical and commercial side of service operations.
- You communicate with the relevant (in-house) departments to discuss the estimated scope and progress of (service) projects.
- Supporting the Sales Managers with respect to service related activities.
- You improve the progress and quality of work.
- Last but not least, you manage and structure the capacity planning to execute secured work and commissioning work.
- Firstly, you have a Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Business Administration.
- Secondly, you have a great affinity for electrical- and/or mechanical engineering.
- Thirdly, you have additional commercial qualifications and experience.
Je interesse in deze functie kun je kenbaar maken door op onderstaande "solliciteer nu" button te klikken en je gegevens inclusief curriculum vitae achter te laten. Voor vragen kun je telefonisch contact opnemen met Miranda Pieters, 06-20235933.