HITEC Power Protection develops, manufactures and delivers turnkey power solutions to ensure uninterruptible, continuous and conditioned power supply to mission-critical processes. The core product of HITEC Power Protection is the dynamic UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) system using flywheel energy storage. This is a proven technology, based on more than 60 years of experience and supported by a global installed base of more than 2,000,000 kVA in high demanding industries. Besides the main engineering and assembly facility in Almelo, the Netherlands, HITEC is located in the United States of America, United Kingdom, Malaysia, Spain, Taiwan, China, and Russia.
HITEC’s core values are: customer focus, ownership, quality, safety, reliability and communication.
HITEC Power Protection offers a number of excellent working conditions. Such as, flexible working hours and HITEC offers 40 vacation days including ADV. On top of that, HITEC offers an excellent pension scheme.
HITEC Power Protection uses the collective labour agreement Metalektro.
The Regional Service Manager EMEA reports to the Customer Service Director and will coordinate the daily operations of the Service Department. Meaning that you manage all Customer Support Engineers hierarchical, and you manage the Helpdesk EMEA, Regional Customer Support Manager Contract, Overhaul & Spare part, Preparation Field Support and the Planner Field Support functional. You have to maintain and expand the (service) contact network.
Responsibilities, duties and authority
- You will focus on the Quality, effectiveness and efficiency to be achieved by the service department offered products & services
- You are responsible for achieving the service sales volume targets.
- Being responsible for procures, calculations, presenting and following up on quotations for obtaining service orders and contracts.
- You convert the customer-oriented preferences for services into the standard service portfolio.
- Coordinating guarantee claims connected to services.
- Drawing up a maintenance sales service plan, including the growth of the market share for service orders and contracts.
- Drive performance excellence into the service organistaion whereby progress is being secured by means of clear KPI’s.
- Supporting the selection and recruitment of new distributors and/or agents.
- Setting up and supervising commercial standardization processes.
- Coordinating the work of the After Sales department and coach the After Sales team.
- You maintain and strengthen current (Service) business contacts.
You communicate with the customers to coordinate the technical side of the service operations. Additionally, you communicate with the relevant (in-house) departments to discuss the estimated scope and progress of (service) projects. Moreover, as the Regional Service Manager EMEA you support the Sales Managers with respect to service related activities. Last but not least, you are improving the progress and quality of the work.
- Bachelor or Master degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or business administration;
- Great affinity for electrical engineering and mechanical engineering;
- Additional commercial qualifications and experience;
- Speaking and reading English.
Je interesse in deze functie kun je kenbaar maken door op onderstaande "solliciteer nu" button te klikken en je gegevens inclusief curriculum vitae achter te laten. Voor vragen kun je telefonisch contact opnemen met Miranda Pieters, 06-20235933.