At Slimstock we are constantly striving to match theory to practice in the field of inventory optimisation. Research & Analytics are a very important part of this journey. Especially in the complexity we face nowadays in supply chains.
At the Research & Analytics department we execute research, provide solid solutions for companies on complex challenges, strive to optimize our tooling & share knowledge to increase skills, internally and externally.
Do you have a passion for solving complex real-world challenges, data science and inventory management? Do you have a strong educational background in mathematics, econometrics, computer science, data science or operations research? Are you a team-player, eager to learn and fun to work with as well? Then we have the perfect fit for you at Slimstock.
- Research (PM & execution) to solve complex real-world problems in the field of stochastic inventory control through mathematics and advanced operations research techniques to enhance our software package
- After Sales Analytics (ASA): tactical optimization and strategical insights throughout analysis
- Building a knowledge platform to improve internal and external knowledge in our field of work
- Benchmark-studies to bring strategical insights to our customers
- Implementing machine learning techniques, neural networks and other advanced search methodologies in practice
- Working with the most innovative techniques at the biggest companies in our industry on the most interesting cases, like:
- Minimizing waste at groceries stores
- Optimizing service levels
- Decentralisation versus centralisation
- Minimizing obsolete inventory
- Msc. or Ph.D. in stochastic operations research, computer science, applied mathematics, econometrics or related field
- In-depth knowledge on and/or Python, R, MATLAB, Java, SQL
- In-depth knowledge and experience on stochastic modeling, deep learning, statistical learning theory, heuristic optimization and mathematical programming
- Strong in data visualization
- Broad knowledge and overview on theory and approaches to inventory management challenges but pragmatic in implementation
- A team-player and eager to learn
- Fun to work with
- Hands-on mentality
- A fun place to work in an international and a no-nonsense environment
- Focus on personal development
- An exciting job in one of the most innovative teams in our industry worldwide
- Immediate excellent payment and conditions
- Early responsibility
- Inspiring, smart and enthusiastic colleagues
Je interesse in deze functie kun je kenbaar maken door onderstaand formulier in te vullen. Voor vragen kun je telefonisch contact opnemen met Bertram Heemink, telnr 06-41105986.