Howden is a market leader in fans, heat exchangers and compressors, with
applications in power plants, the oil & gas industry and mines, among others.
Based in 26 countries with more than 6000 employees. Howden Netherlands in
Hengelo is the "Center of Excellence" for cooling fans, with production facilities in
Europe and China. We are also a regional service center for all Howden products.
Howden is characterized by professionalism and result orientation. The working
atmosphere is collegial and informal. Howden is ready for a new period of
development and growth, with the emphasis in the coming years also on the
development and sale of new products.
They have a vacancy for a Sales Engineer Retrofit due to expansion in the Retrofit sales department. The reason for this is the growth in the Retrofit sales in Europe and globally through the local Howden Regional Business units. Therefore they need expension in their sales capacity for customer visits and support to the Regional Sales Managers and the regions.
- In the position of Sales Engineer Retrofit you are responsible for lead generation, sales and developing sales activity plans for the retrofit products.
- You are responsible for creating quotations for large projects and negotiations on contract terms and prices.
- When an order is received you will assess the contract and transfer all information to the projectmanager for the follow-up internally and towards the customers.
- In regards to sales and training activities in the region you are responsible for proactively training of sales representatives of the Regional Business Units, and for coordinating their activities.
- Thinking ‘out of the box’ fits your description.
- You have a technical Bachelor degree (or level gained by experience), and at least 3 years of work experience in a technical sales position.
- You are sales & result-oriented and you have well-developed technical insight.
- You are willing to travel (internationally) approximately 30% of your time.
- Some of your strong characteristics are customer-friendly, accurate and independent.
- In an internationally operating company, such as ours, it is essential that you have fluent skills of English and German in speech and writing.
- A very versatile job at a leading, international and successful company.
- Working within an informal environment with a flat structure and an entrepreneurial attitude, where a lot of freedom is offered.
- A good salary and an attractive package of secondary employment conditions (additional to CAO Metalektro).
- Development opportunities within an international company that focusses on personal growth.
- Company car.
- Laptop and I-phone.
Je interesse in deze functie kun je kenbaar maken door onderstaand formulier in te vullen. Voor vragen kun je telefonisch contact opnemen met Miranda Pieters, 06-20235933.