Power-Packer, with headquarters in Oldenzaal, The Netherlands, is a market leader in motion control systems. Power-Packer supplies specialized high-quality products, which include the development and manufacturing of (electro) hydraulic actuation systems for a large number of applications in Automotive, Truck, Medical, Marine and Off-Highway.
They specialize in custom-made solutions for mobile applications, such as drive systems of convertible roofs and lifting truck cabins. They are market leaders in Europe and their reputation is known worldwide. Power-Packer Europe is ISO/TS certified and has been granted many supplier awards. Renowned car and truck manufactures are among their regular customers.
‘If you like to work in a dynamic, technical and international environment, and combine a commercial attitude with a structured way of working, we have a great opening for you!’
In this role you drive customer satisfaction and sales growth by acting as the central contact person between the internal organization and the customer organization. You are end-responsible for offers (and deal-closure) for smaller customers/projects. The SSM is the vocal point (spider in the web) between customer and the several internal departments. You report to the Sales Manager Automotive.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- The SSM is the first point of contact for existing customers regarding improvements for running business, technical changes and crises situation.
- You lead internal alignment and project follow-up during the RFQ and production series phase.
- Activate and energize internal stakeholders (quality, procurement, engineering, logistics and finance) to win new projects.
- Lead smaller projects, proto type coordination and changes during series production.
- Define deliverables, planning and budget, in line with the PPE standards and in accordance with the business case and customer expectations.
- Build and maintain relationships with the customer, through frequent contact moments (visits, calls, emails) in order to improve customer satisfaction and identification of business (improvement) opportunities.
- End-responsible for offers with smaller customer/ projects.
- Provide input to the sales manager for the forecast (using ERP).
- Develop, maintains and provide internal administrative processes required to effectively serve (new) customers as well as to support the internal organization.
What do we expect from you?
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Management or Economics;
- Typically 3-5 years of relevant commercial and/or commercial project management experience within a (technical) international B2B environment;
- Ideal candidate has a background in Automotive or similar demanding customer environment
- Experience with contract management is a pre
- Excellent communication and language skills, written and verbally in English, German and Dutch language;
- Experience with Microsoft Office and ERP systems;
- Team player, able to work in multidisciplinary projects teams;
- Willingness to travel internationally on regular basis (15%)
If you are interested in this position you can make this known by filling out the form below. If you have any questions you can contact René Keemers by phone at (0031) 06-52666932.