Super B is a world-class and fast growing producer of unique high-end lithium batteries. They supply their batteries to leading manufacturers and distributors in the maritime, automotive, renewable energy and recreational vehicles industry.
The Super B starter batteries are being used in world-famous performance vehicles. Among their customers are Ferrari, Aston Martin and Lotus, just to name a few. On the other hand they have their intelligent traction and energy batteries which are being used in campers, ferries and yachts.
They are highly ambitious in pursuing their goal; become the no.1 lithium battery producer in the world! They are a fast-moving and super dynamic company. They are continuously seeking for new business opportunities and working hard to expand their production and R&D facilities. Just to BE IN CHARGE!
- Responsible for the development of production processes for the assembly, calibration and testing of high-end lithium batteries.
- Ensure production processes of top quality manufacturing and high yields.
- Initiate continuous improvement plans for efficiency, capacity, costs, lead time and quality of production.
- Define specifications for production equipment and interact with equipment suppliers to ensure equipment/process will meet specifications.
- Optimize and help solving problems in existing production processes.
- Involved in the processes between R&D and Operations. We offer the possibility to be the key player in the process where Engineering projects turn into real life in the same location.
- Work closely with the rest of the project team to enable successful and timely launch of new products.
- Coordinate the process engineering team, able to provide guidance to the team.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the field of process/manufacturing engineering.
- Technical understanding and experience of manufacturing lines of electronic equipment and basic assembly techniques like welding, potting, thorough electronic
- Practical experience with Six Sigma and Lean manufacturing tools (e.g. 8D, DMAIC, DFA, Taguchi).
- Understanding of (automotive) quality requirements.
- Minimum of Green Belt (or comparable), Black Belt is a plus.
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English. German is a plus.
Je interesse in deze functie kun je kenbaar maken door onderstaand formulier in te vullen. Voor vragen kun je telefonisch contact opnemen met René Keemers, 06-52666932.