Super B is a strong growing organization developing and producing unique high-end lithium batteries for a variety of industries and applications. Leading manufacturers and customers in markets as marine, automotive, recreational vehicles, motorcycling and renewable energy have experienced the innovative and reliable Super B lithium battery solutions.
Their starter batteries have successfully been used in world-famous performance vehicles for years. Various canal boats, campers, large ferries, mega yachts and mega solar plants are powered by Super B traction batteries. The Super B solutions are developed and produced in Hengelo, The Netherlands and supported by worldwide regional sales/service centers.
The senior project manager will be located at our development centre in Hengelo, The Netherlands. In this career opportunity you will be responsible for timely execution of various development and product update projects, while meeting our stringent quality requirements. You will be working with a multi-disciplinary team including operations and will be in direct contact with our customers.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Management of new development projects and product improvements, monitoring progress and quality standards against customer needs.
- Definition of project scope, goals and deliverables based on client’s needs.
- Coordination of project activities and identifying capacity problems and roadblocks with resource managers.
- Participate in meetings with clients, suppliers and coworkers with a customer satisfaction mindset.
- Clear, structured communication of project information to members of the project team and management.
- Further development of Super-B’s project standards, building the foundations for future growth.
- Bachelor or Master degree in a technical relevant study.
- At least 5 year experience in a similar role in a technical product environment.
- Automotive experience is a plus.
- Clear communication skills in Dutch and English. German and/or French is a plus.
- Practical experience with project management tools.
- Excellent influencing and organizational skills; able to drive ownership and timely decision making
- Hands-on, inspiring team player.
If you are interested in this position you can make this known by filling out the form below. If you have any questions you can contact René Keemers by phone at (0031) 06-52666932.