Step into a high-tech world with a strong focus on innovation! Malvern & PANalytical’s company vision is to create a better world by enabling people to get valuable insight into their materials and processes. Every day millions of people use an incredible range of products and services that have been improved by the help of materials characterization.
A merger between Malvern & PANalytical took place on the 1st of January 2017 and together they have locations all over the world. At Malvern & PANalytical you can contribute at various areas: Sales, Service, Marketing, Research & Development, Operations and various staff departments, like Finance, ICT and HR. At Malvern & PANalytical we are working in an environment where we value absolute integrity, empowerment, customer focus, innovation and high performance. Are you the one who is willing to work in this environment and share your talents with your future colleagues?
The main purpose of the job is to define and execute new development / business projects as required to meet the business need, provide cross-functional co-ordination, decision making and leadership to a multidisciplinary team to optimally achieve the project goals.
- Leading a (multi-site) team of project managers in a PMO, with direction and vision to deliver new products or business improvements to agreed project goals.
- Manage the best practices for project management. Steer continuous improvement (e.g. project planning and task estimation, risk management, agile, TOC, and collaboration techniques), together with the other (global) PMO’s.
- Identify opportunities for business change and work with stake holders to facilitate business cases.
- Understand the key projects drivers (time, quality and cost) and use good judgement in balancing off these factors to achieve project goals.
- Develop and manage projects financial budgets.
- Manage, coordinate and communicate with project internal and external stakeholder’s / team members.
- Assist, where appropriate, in identifying and recruiting project resources, escalating to Senior Management where potential gaps could occur.
- Work within a quality framework, including product development procedures.
- Degree qualified or with equivalent proven Project Management track record
- 2-3+ years’ experience in leading a (multi-site) PMO
- 5+ years’ experience of working / leading projects within a business environment
- 5+ years’ experience of working in a business preferably manufacturing / product development environment
- Experience with modern project management techniques (eg. Agile, risk management, TOC)
- The ability to lead, inspire and motivate a team of experienced professionals
- Work with cross-functional (management) teams
- Able to communicate the approach needed for successful project delivery – ability to influence
- Able to tailor communication skills to different personalities
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Strong customer focus
- A strong track record in working effectively to project timescales
- Evidence and ability to manage project budgets, business cases
- Demonstrate understanding and track record for project forecasting (time & materials)
- Experience of integrating a product into operations
- Structured and logical approach
- Excellent organizational skills
- Hands-on approach
- Able to travel and work with teams across the globe
If you are interested in this position you can make this known by filling out the form below. If you have any questions you can contact Bertram Heemink by phone at (0031) 06-41105986.