Power-Packer, with headquarters in Oldenzaal, The Netherlands, is a market leader in motion control systems. Power-Packer supplies specialized high-quality products, which include the development and manufacturing of (electro) hydraulic actuation systems for a large number of applications in Automotive, Truck, Medical, Marine and Off-Highway.
They specialize in custom-made solutions for mobile applications, such as drive systems of convertible roofs and lifting truck cabins. They are market leaders in Europe and their reputation is known worldwide. Power-Packer Europe is ISO/TS certified and has been granted many supplier awards. Renowned car and truck manufactures are among their regular customers. The drive for innovation and development within the Company always lead them to introduce new products.
“SQA is the Quality link between several parties as design engineering, process engineering, production, purchase and the supplier. More and more it will become the coming years a main competence for assuring quality! It is an exciting and challenging job within Power-Packer.’’
In this role you will report to the Manager SQA.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Active role in (re)sourcing-decisions
- Support and lead supplier-development
- Provide ongoing support to supplier’s quality-, cost- and delivery-objectives
- Review new designs & drawings and verify the feasibility of suppliers
- Manage suppliers through the APQP-process for new components and/or new processes, resulting in smooth transition of APQP-data into PPAP-submission
- Conduct supplier process/product-assessments on a scheduled routine, in order to provide ongoing quality assurance, and in order to analyze supplier’s capabilities
- Initiate and monitor supplier process/product-improvements and cost reductions
- Organize management reviews and system/process/product audits
- Support the Supplier Control department in case of problem solving for supplier issues
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technics/Business administration
- Several years’ experience within Quality-Engineering in Automotive
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of production processes
- Relevant experience in supplier quality management in Automotive Industry, preferably in Hydraulics
- Rich experience in quality tools as APQP / PPAP / FMEA / SPC / 8D / 5W / MSA.
- Auditing skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills; fluently or native speaking English; German is a plus
- Experience with ISO9001, ISO/TS16949 and VDA-6.3
- Experience with MS Office
- Experience with training and coaching of suppliers
- Willing to travel abroad (supplier visits)
If you are interested in this position you can make this known by filling out the form below. If you have any questions you can contact Miranda Pieters by phone 06-20235933.