Malvern Panalytical technology is used by scientists and engineers in a wide range of industries and organizations to solve the challenges associated with maximizing productivity, developing better quality products and getting them to market faster. The mission of the company is to create superior, customer-focused solutions and services to deliver tangible economic impact through chemical, physical and structural analysis of materials.
Malvern Panalytical has multiple locations all over the world and employs over 2,000 people worldwide. When you join, you become part of the Malvern Panalytical family, a group of talented women and men who drive innovation, embrace change and celebrate global community.
Do you want to step into a high-tech world with a strong focus on innovation? Are you able to lay the foundation of upskilling by training and coaching, deliver and/or supporting delivery of Lean Six Sigma projects or Kaizen events to enable Malvern Panalytical to achieve its strategic goals? Are you looking for a position in which you can fully exploit your motivational, leadership and organizational skills? Do you want to do this in an international, but personal environment? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our innovative and inspiring Operational Excellence Team!
In this role you will work with operational and leadership teams, along with functional representatives as requires to: define, execute and lead investigations, analyses, projects and programs. You will recommend application if the appropriate Lean Six Sigma methodologies to achieve the objectives set by the business and oversee, co-ordinate/ run projects and Kaizen events.
What are your challenges?
- Lead delivery of strategic operational Lean Six Sigma projects to achieve financial targets across multiple sites.
- Liaise with the quality team to support ‘Quality in the eyes of the customer’.
- Create and develop the lean/ six sigma training portfolio, training material, tools and gate review process and improve on an ongoing basis.
- Identify candidates for Yellow, Green, Black belt program, coach and certify to the DMAIC methodology or other lean six sigma tools and techniques.
- Ensure projects and benefits are tracked, captured and correctly reported to the appropriate bodies.
- Manage the project pipeline across multiple sites.
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green or Black belt
- HBO/University degree
- Proven change management and/or continuous improvement track record
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in change management
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Hands on approach
- Certificate in coaching
- Experience in teaching project/program management using lean and six sigma tools
- Customer focus
- Result driven
- Decision quality
You can make your interest in this position known by filling out the form below. If you have additional questions you can contact Bertram Heemink, 06-41105986.