Malvern Panalytical technology is used by scientists and engineers in a wide range of industries and organizations to solve the challenges associated with maximizing productivity, developing better quality products and getting them to market faster. The mission of the company is to create superior, customer-focused solutions and services to deliver tangible economic impact through chemical, physical and structural analysis of materials.
Malvern Panalytical has multiple locations all over the world and employs over 2,000 people worldwide. When you join, you become part of the Malvern Panalytical family, a group of talented women and men who drive innovation, embrace change and celebrate global community.
Do you want to step into a high-tech world with a strong focus on innovation? Are you looking for a position in which you never have a dull moment, nothing is standard and in which you can fully exploit your customer focused and problem-solving skills? Are you a true T-shaped Project Engineer and would you like to learn and develop yourself to be a specialist? Then please come join the Process & Automation Solutions (PAS) Team!
In this position you will be part of the Proposals Team of the PAS Group. The PAS Group operates internationally, yet the team has a very personal feel. At the end of the day the team is always proud to say: We have built that. In this role you will collaborate with Sales, Service, Engineering and Technical Support colleagues to design and engineer project proposals that accurately address customer needs and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers. You will report to the PAS Proposals Team Group Leader.
What are your challenges?
- Design cutting edge online measurement systems and automated laboratories for analytical purpose;
- Write project proposals, quotation descriptions and calculations;
- Prepare project reports for management, customer or others;
- Propose changes resulting in cost reduction or operational improvement;
- Specify all purchasing parts;
- Identifying opportunities for improvement.
- A self-motivated, detail oriented, customer focused individual, who is able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong sense of commerce.
- Must have strong listening, verbal and presentation /communication skills in English, German is preferred.
- Understanding all details – technical and otherwise – and effectively communicating with technical and business customers. You’re able to communicate and collaborate on different levels.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Decisiveness, pragmatic, result-oriented, customer-oriented; words that characterize you.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in: Business Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanics or Mechatronics or equivalent.
- 1-2 years’ experience as an engineer within a high-tech industry.
- Proven record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a comparable role.
You can make your interest in this position known by filling out the form below. If you have additional questions you can contact Bertram Heemink, 06-41105986.